Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why Most People Fail When It Comes To Weight Loss! Don't Commit These Deadly Mistakes

Have you had trouble losing weight? Do you want to burn off the extra fat and become more attractive? Do you have a hard time doing so? If yes, don't worry. Weight loss is easy if done the right way. But if you take the conventional route and listen to what everyone tells you, you will never lose that weight.

Only about 20% of overweight people who make a resolution to lose weight really succeed at losing weight. The rest 80% fail and give up on the way. It's not going to be easy at first. But you have to remember one thing: If you do hard things long enough, they get easier.

Here are some mistakes that you need to avoid at all costs when it comes to losing weight...

Giving excuses...

I know a lot of people who have the determination to lose weight and take the initiative to achieve their goals. If you are one of them, I appreciate you for it. But even if you do decide to take action, your friends and family are not going to like the fact that you're changing. They will want to pull you down. Now they don't pull you down intentionally.

But it's universal. When you change, other people close to you aren't going to like it because their old ways of manipulation won't work against you anymore. So if you're seriously dieting and working out religiously, you might hear your friends say, "Dude! You need to have some balance in your life. Come on; let's go to the party and drink."

Dieting and working out religiously is a pain in the ass at the start. When you get a chance like this, you automatically forget about your goals and join your friends for a drink. This happens a whole lot more often. And unconsciously, you will justify your action by blaming it on your friends. This is how a lot of people lead their lives.

And there's also this crazy concept that says, "It's okay to be overweight". It's not okay to be overweight. Being overweight strains your nerves and bones. Eventually, your whole body will breakdown. You'll have all kinds of diseases coming your way if you listen to that saying and live your life by it.

Eating in the night...

Your metabolism is extremely slow at night. It doesn't digest as effectively as it would if you had eaten in the morning. 90% of our population now eats very late in the night. It's not cool to eat in the night because it screws up your entire system. Most of the foods we eat in the night are purely for mental and emotional enjoyment. We never eat to feed our hunger.

Your body will burn less than 50 calories an hour in the night. That's why it is best if you stop eating at night all together. Now that would be impossible if you have a busy work schedule. But make sure that you eat as little as possible in the night. Most people have a heavy meal at night. It's not cool to have heavy meals at night. Have a heavy meal in the morning or in the afternoon and eat every little in the night.

A Sure shot Trick To Lose 3 Pounds A Week - There's an extremely effective system which will allow you to lose three pounds a week without starvation or pills... You will lose weight and get that sexy beach body in no time flat once you follow this system. I encourage you to find out more about this system on the following page - Click Here

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Carlton


View the original article here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More